If the disabilities such as depressing, losing motivation and thinking power, and/or feeling extremely nervous in front of people are arisen in your daily life, you may be suffering from mental disorder.
Heart Clinic prepares therapeutic programs that suppress the medication into a minimum required dose to make sure that patients can take their medication peacefully. Heart Clinic also creates convenience consultation hours for working patients, for example at lunchtime, after office hours (after 5 pm), etc.
Please feel free to come to our clinic.
1 minute walk from terminal entrance of JR Machida Station
8 minute walk from Odakyu Machida Station
Second Tasuton Building 3F
3-2-2 Haramachida, Machida, Tokyo
East entrance of JR Ofuna Station
1 minute walk from Shonan Monorail Ofuna Station
Shonan Ofuna Building 4F
1-22-9 Ofuna, Kamakura
Yokohama MS Building 2F
2-11-1 Nankou, Nishi-Ward Yokohama
5 minute walk from Yokohama Station
Green Building 4F
2-1-29 Sakae-cho, Odawara , Kanagawa
1 minute walk from Odawara Station
* Principally, we close only at the New Year and the end of the year.
* For English speaking persons Sunday,Wednesday and Saturday.
- Initial fee – approx. 2500 yen
- Re-examination – approx. 1500 yen
- When you applied independent government aid (Initial fee) –approx. 800 yen
- When you applied independent government aid (re-examination fee) – approx. 470 yen
*The above rates are 30% available charge for patient with health
*The charges will be changed depending on the prescription contents
*There is an additional charge for special medical examination.
*There is an additional charge for patient under the age of 20.
* Free dial is only available for Shizuoka prefecture, and Kanto area.
Patients from the outside area, please call 042-722-8228.
Consultation flow chart
To shorten the waiting time and to smooth the medical examination process, please download this right medical history form and print it. After that, please fill it out and bring it on your first visiting day.
The initial medical examination will take much time, because we perform a general physical health examination for a new patient.
Some patients may be surprising, “It is a mental disorder, but why the physical examination is performed?” Implementation of this physical health examination is based on the recommendation of the Psychiatry laboratory of Japan Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Other countries Psychiatry laboratory, for example the United State of America also thinks that it is necessary to perform the physical health examination before the medication of mental disorder.
Sufficient physical health examination is important because mental disorder treatments use medicines. Moreover, hormonal dysfunction or other physical diseases may be the causal factor of the mental disorder. Therefore, we should make sure that there is no other physical disorder before performing the treatment.
Some patients may stop the treatment by their own decision when they feel that their mental disorder symptoms are relieved after taking the medication. However, mental disorder treatment is time-consuming and an inadequate medication may cause the symptoms relapse.
Therefore, we are advising patients to discuss with the physician and avoid self-judgment on changing their medication.
- Q1 Are there any differences between Ofuna Heart Clinic and
Machida Heart Clinic?
- Q2 What are the symptoms of patients who are coming to your clinic?
- Q3 How do you perform the treatment for mental disorders?
- Q4 What should we do at the first medical examination?
- Q5 I do not like to take drugs during the treatment.
- Q6 Do children and adults obtain a same treatment?
- Q7 I do not know whether I am suffering from mental disorder or
not. May I just take a consultation without examination?
- Q8 I want to know about mental disorder.
- Q9 How long will the treatment take?
- Q10 What kinds of physicians are working there?
- Q11 One of my family members is undergoing a treatment.
What should I do to keep in contact with him/her?
- Q12 Now, I am undergoing a medical therapy for other disease.
Can I take the medical examination in your clinic?